Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig
“With the re-opening of the Dachsteinkönig, we naturally wanted to build in a forward-looking manner and respond to the needs of our target group.
The decision to use an innovative and interactive system like this in my company was one I made quickly. Interactive devices move with the times and inspire our guests. Our screens are not only a visual highlight but also automatically inform our guests of the most important and necessary information.
We promote all daily events for children and grown-ups. Since these rotate on a weekly basis, we only have to enter the setting once, and the rest is automatic: The time-controlled content feature will never again allow old or incorrect information to be published. I can thus be one hundred percent sure that all our content is up-to-date and accurate. Once all the information has been entered, it runs purely on its own and you don’t have to worry about a thing. That not only makes sense is but is really fun.”
Deployment areas and applications
- Digital 24h concierge
- Product presentation & promotion of offers
- Customer stoppers for increased occupancy rates in the hotel restaurant
- Welcome greetings
- Video presentation
- Own information channel for Hotel TV
- In-house production of authentic food images for presenting menus, daily recommendations, etc.
- Presentation of relevant excursion destinations
- Programme specials internal to the hotel
- Infotainment (Rss and weather feeds)
- PDF presentation
- Links to Facebook and Instagram
- Digital menus and menu boards
- Digital chalk boards and posters
- Promotion of wine tasting and other in-house events
- Innovative information platforms in highly frequented places: static and interactive
Learn more about the Hotel Dachsteinkönig project, including an interview with Florian Mayer and more images:
Interactive 50″ screen